Our Commitment to Top Product. Every Time.
Quality measures are implemented and documented throughout each manufacturing phase, from Research & Development, product production, and final shipment.
West Coast Cosmetics is Certified and FDA Licensed for both Cosmetics and OTC Drug products. In addition, West Coast Cosmetics holds a Certificate of Registration as an ISO 9001:2015 in compliance with “Total Quality Management System Standards”.
Our stringent quality control guidelines to ensure product integrity are:
- Accurate inventory inspections for quantity and for package specification. Components are inspected for any damages before production.
- Accurate label inspection for quantity & for printing errors. All labels are inspected for (misspelling, misprinting and count).
- Hygienic facilities. Cleanliness in all aspects of production (formulating, pre-weight, compounding, molding, filling, assembly and shipping).
- Organized staff paying careful attention to detail. Quality control personnel carefully review each phase of production to ensure consistent and uniform quality products.
- Consistent with cGMP and FDA “Total Quality Management Standards” to meet all FDA and international regulatory requirements.